It has been a while since Canon released it’s new Canon C200. It has a few new features compared to ex. the C100 or the C300 cameras.The camera can record internal 4K RAW to a CFast™ 2.0 card in our new Cinema RAW Light format without compromising detail, as well as 4K UHD and Full HD in MP4 format to SD cards.
Nicolai Brix from B-Visuals gives us his opinion on the new C200:
The 8.85 Megapixel Super 35mm CMOS sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, full compatibility with Canon EF-mount lenses, and HDR capability help make the EOS C200 ideal for film, documentary and television production, corporate and event videography, and newsgathering.
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
- 4K DCI and UHD, 1920 x 1080
- 59.94/50/29.97/25/24/23.98p & 120p in HD
- Canon RAW Light, MP4, MP4 Sub-Recording
- Rotating 4″ LCD Monitor, Camera Grip
- Integrated EVF, 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
- 1 x CFast Card, 2 x SD Card Slots
- SDI, HDMI, Ethernet Connectors