Yesterday Sony announced their RX10 III successor, the all new RX10 IV and it packs some amazing features.
Definately for movie makers
Here are some of the most interesting features for movie makers imo:
A very versatile Zeiss zoom lens 24-600mm equivalent f/2.4-4 Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* with Optical SteadyShot for image stabilisation.
Fast Hybrid AF makes autofocus more speedy and accurate, while 4K movie (QFHD: 3,840 x 2,160) recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning ensures footage with resolution high enough to satisfy professionals.
The RX10 IV shoots in various picture profiles incl. S-Log3/S-Gamut3 and features the neat Gamma Display Assist which helps you preview your shot so there are no surprises.
[amazon_link asins=’B06XR2XYJH,B01CKU7HDK,B00P7GSA7C’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’httpwwwbodhiv-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’519f75b0-9f7e-11e7-bc72-d5d71eed5d5a’]
Further product specs below!
Slow motion demo:
- 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/2.4-4 Zoom Lens
- Zeiss 24-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- 3.0″ 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30 Video, Full HD 1080p at 120 fps
- Shoots up to 1000 fps in pal and 960 fps in ntsc.
- XAVC S: LPCM 2ch; AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby Digital Stereo Creator)
- S-Log3/S-Gamut3 and Gamma Display Assist
- Proxy recording
- Full-pixel readout without pixel binning
- Microphone input and headphone output
- Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Points
- ISO 12800 and 24 fps Continuous Shooting
- Dust- and moisture-resistant body
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth