The first production monitor that also records 4K 12bit Raw, 10bit ProRes/DNxHR, plus 1080p60 live switching* and recording.
BUILT FOR PRODUCTION
The Aluminium alloy chassis with built-in armor houses ten mounting points around the top/bottom/side, a rear panel VESA mount and an included stand for a variety of mounting configurations. Alongside of the XLR connections for power and balanced audio, there is a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack and built-in speakers.
The optional mounting plates connect dual V-Lock or Anton Bauer batteries work in tandem with our patent pending continuous power system. This allows batteries to be hot swapped to ensure you are never without power in the field.
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- 1200 cd/m² Brightness
- HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- High Bright Mode for Rec. 709 Viewing
- 4K up to 60p / 1080p up to 240 fps
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
- 12-Bit Raw Recording from Select Cameras
- Records to 2.5″ Master Caddy Media